Heartland’s Children’s ministry is a home where we love God, love others and share Biblical knowledge as kids grow into strong followers of Christ.
We also believe…
- Kids are not the church of tomorrow, they are the church of today! We welcome children into all aspects of our community and incorporate them into leadership and worship often.
- Faith is formed in the home. We are here to support you as you disciple your children. One way we do this is by providing a Family Guide every week to continue the lesson from Kids Church at home.
What We Do
We meet on Sunday mornings during worship in a multi-age classroom for children in 1st – 6th grades. Your child will sit with you for the first portion of the service and will be released to the Kids Church before the announcements.
A safe environment for our children
- All volunteers teachers are required to go through a background check.
- We observe a “2 person” rule at all times – there are always at least 2 volunteers in the classroom.
- Your child is kept in the classroom until picked up by you after the service.