We have one Sunday worship gathering at 10:00 am that meets at 1100 Canadian Place, Mississauga. We would love to see you come or connect online. To attend go to the events page to register for the service.
During this Covid-19 pandemic, we are inviting families to enjoy the service together online or in person. Children and youth will sit with their parents in our services. We have prepared will be “fun packs” for children to enjoy during the message.
Visiting Heartland? Here’s What You Can Expect:
- A Friendly Greeting. Our friendly volunteers will greet you, answer your questions, and make you feel at home.
- A Place for Your Family. We have safe, fun environments for the kids from newborn to grade five. Find out more about it here.
- A Few Songs. We’ll sing as part of our response to all God has done for us. Feel free to sing along – the words will be on the screen – or just think about the lyrics if that’s more comfortable for you.
- A Time of Prayer. One of our pastors will pray for some real needs because God is always eager to hear from us.
- A Chance to Say Hello. We’ll take a few minutes to shake hands and greet one another.
- A Scripture Talk. We’ll hear a practical talk from God’s word to help us become more like Jesus.
What should I wear?
Come in whatever clothes you’re comfortable in. We have people who wear suits on Sundays and we have others who wear jeans.
What about my children?
At Heartland, your children are our priority. We have safe, clean and fun environments for children from newborn to grade five.
What will happen when I visit for the first time?
If you are visiting for the first time, you can enjoy the gathering and engage at your own pace. Feel free to “be anonymous” or to dive in and find out more about what we offer – it’s really up to you! You’ll have an opportunity to fill out a communication card and hand it in to receive a first-time guest gift!