We have two Sunday worship gatherings at 9:15 and 11:00 am. Starting April 8th, our gathering moves to Cineplex Cinemas Courtney Park and will meet at 10:00 am.
NURSERY (NEWBORN TO 2 YEARS)
Dedicated caregivers provide care for children 0-24 months during all weekend gatherings.
PRESCHOOL (AGES 3-5 YEARS)
Held during all weekend gatherings, children participate in an age-appropriate and fun learning time with other children their age.
KIDCO. (GRADES 1-5)
KidCo. is a full hour and a half of music, games, varied activities, small and large group interaction, awesome prizes, and loads of laughter and fun! KidCo. is geared towards children in grades 1-5 and promises to teach your child truths and lessons from the Bible in fun, unforgettable ways! KidCo. is held during all weekend gatherings.
REFUEL (GRADES 6-8)
ReFuel is an opportunity for middle school students to connect with God and each other on an age appropriate level. Students meet bi-weekly during all weekend gatherings.
Sunday gatherings are currently located at 145 Traders Blvd. Unit #10.
Starting April 8, 2018, we will be meeting in our transitional space at Cineplex Cinemas Courtney Park (110 Courtneypark Dr E, Mississauga). We’ll have one gathering at 10:00 am.
Visiting Heartland? Here’s What You Can Expect:
- A Friendly Greeting. Our friendly volunteers will greet you, answer your questions, and make you feel at home.
- A Place for Your Family. We have safe, fun environments for the kids from newborn to grade five. Find out more about it here.
- A Few Songs. We’ll sing as part of our response to all God has done for us. Feel free to sing along – the words will be on the screen – or just think about the lyrics if that’s more comfortable for you.
- A Time of Prayer. One of our pastors will pray for some real needs because God is always eager to hear from us.
- A Chance to Say Hello. We’ll take a few minutes to shake hands and greet one another.
- A Scripture Talk. We’ll hear a practical talk from God’s word to help us become more like Jesus.
What should I wear?
Come in whatever clothes you’re comfortable in. We have people who wear suits on Sundays and we have others who wear jeans.
What about my children?
At Heartland, your children are our priority. We have safe, clean and fun environments for children from newborn to grade five.
What will happen when I visit for the first time?
If you are visiting for the first time, you can enjoy the gathering and engage at your own pace. Feel free to “be anonymous” or to dive in and find out more about what we offer – it’s really up to you! You’ll have an opportunity to fill out a communication card and hand it in to receive a first-time guest gift!