We have one Sunday worship gathering at 10:00 am that meets at the Cineplex Cinemas Courtney Park in Mississauga.
NURSERY (NEWBORN TO 2 YEARS)
Dedicated caregivers provide care for children 0-24 months during all weekend gatherings.
PRESCHOOL (AGES 3-5 YEARS)
Held during all weekend gatherings, children participate in an age-appropriate and fun learning time with other children their age.
KIDCO. (GRADES 1-5)
KidCo. is a full hour and a half of music, games, varied activities, small and large group interaction, awesome prizes, and loads of laughter and fun! KidCo. is geared towards children in grades 1-5 and promises to teach your child truths and lessons from the Bible in fun, unforgettable ways! KidCo. is held during all weekend gatherings.
REFUEL (GRADES 6-8)
ReFuel is an opportunity for middle school students to connect with God and each other on an age appropriate level. Students meet bi-weekly during all weekend gatherings.
Our Sunday gathering has moved!
We are no longer located at 145 Traders Blvd and are now meeting in our transitional space at Cineplex Cinemas Courtney Park (110 Courtneypark Dr E, Mississauga). Our gathering starts at 10:00 am and the Cafe opens at 9:00 am.
Visiting Heartland? Here’s What You Can Expect:
- A Friendly Greeting. Our friendly volunteers will greet you, answer your questions, and make you feel at home.
- A Place for Your Family. We have safe, fun environments for the kids from newborn to grade five. Find out more about it here.
- A Few Songs. We’ll sing as part of our response to all God has done for us. Feel free to sing along – the words will be on the screen – or just think about the lyrics if that’s more comfortable for you.
- A Time of Prayer. One of our pastors will pray for some real needs because God is always eager to hear from us.
- A Chance to Say Hello. We’ll take a few minutes to shake hands and greet one another.
- A Scripture Talk. We’ll hear a practical talk from God’s word to help us become more like Jesus.
What should I wear?
Come in whatever clothes you’re comfortable in. We have people who wear suits on Sundays and we have others who wear jeans.
What about my children?
At Heartland, your children are our priority. We have safe, clean and fun environments for children from newborn to grade five.
What will happen when I visit for the first time?
If you are visiting for the first time, you can enjoy the gathering and engage at your own pace. Feel free to “be anonymous” or to dive in and find out more about what we offer – it’s really up to you! You’ll have an opportunity to fill out a communication card and hand it in to receive a first-time guest gift!